Lee Ann Torrans – No Sew Minnie Mouse Costume
– Lee Ann Torrans Duct Tape Minnie Mouse Costume
This Minnie Mouse Costume is so easy – Lee Ann Torrans .
Wear it with leggings and black high heels!
Or over the knee white stockings.
Cut a slit in the back.
- Make a duct tape waist band and then duct tape on the the skirt.
- Buy one square of red and white polka dot fabric. If it is 45 inches wide — buy 45 inches long.
- Fold the fabric into fourths and cut in a circle. Duct Tape Minnie Mouse Costume
- Measure from the corner, draw a circle and cut.
- Cut the waist.
- Measure four inches across for a start and work from there!
- After you snip out the corner snip out a circle for your waist.
- Remember — even a tiny trim will make a huge difference in the waist.
- Save the extra fabric for the hair bow.
Minnie Mouse Costume Ears – Lee Ann Torrans
- Ears are made with duct tape.
- Cut the ears from a manilla file folder.
- Cover with duct tape.
- Cut two slits from the bottom of the ear to make the ear curve.
- Cover the slits with more duct tape.
- It is so much easier to tape the ears first and then cut the slits and tape the curve ear together.
Minnie Mouse Costume Hair Bow – Lee Ann Torrans
- Hot Glue the hair bow
- Duct tape Minnie Mouse Ears to a head band.
Tagged under: minnie mouse costume